Welcome to Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game Name: Naming Macross 2057

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

schanze

schanze

Webmaster

• Administrators
  • 555 posts
  • LocationWashington
The name "Macross 2057" has always been something of a placeholder. It was my original intention that it would be renamed to something a little less date specific prior to the official start of the game. This never happened, unfortunately.

Heather fielded the name "Macross Horizons" during one discussion and that is the current placeholder on the game forum. However, that does not mean that is the final selection.

I'd like to see what all of you think about the name and if you have any better suggestions. Once everyone has had their say, we'll run a vote and the winner will be the official name of the game.

CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer

CCS Associate GM for Non-Combat

• Game Masters
  • 1344 posts
  • LocationChicagoland, IL, USA
Prepare for trouble,
And make it double!
To protect the world from devastaion,
To unite all people within our nation,
To declare the truth of our songs and love,
To extend our reach to the stars above,
Neo!
U.N.!
The Spacy, folding past the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Zentradi, that's right!

CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer

CCS Associate GM for Non-Combat

• Game Masters
  • 1344 posts
  • LocationChicagoland, IL, USA
More seriously:

Macross: Brushfire Season

[It's an era of small-scale conflicts and our job is to fight them.]

Abaddon

Abaddon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Macross Mercenaries

Rallye

Rallye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
Is there a way to change is background to black? It doesn't feel homey here, 10+ years really grew on me. I'll go out on a limb and list some names, although the types of "enemies" we face should carry weight in the name. I skimmed through the posts/timeline, and listed anything that jumped out, then some.

Macross Reflect (Everyone playing seems to love their past)
Macross Armistice Chronicles (MArCh)
Macross Devolve (var. Resolve/Desolve)
Macross Core (Duh?)
Macross Side (This one is a stretch. I guess we're going to be squelching beef between confederations, and I assume this beef arises from unilateral movement of confederations trying to one-up each other and what-not. Unilateral = One Side )

Coolhand

Coolhand

Coolhand and Breaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSydney Aus
How about something cliche yet simple like Macross Universe? (wheres Harry Ord when you need him?)

Other cliche words

Unity
Galaxy
Chronicles
Eternity
Infinity
Revolution
Resurrection
Reloaded
Matrix
Harmony
Unlimited

...and essentially anything else. While im not a fan of Horizons not much else sounds better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users