Welcome to Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General Discussion

GenDis

• Please log in to reply
683 replies to this topic

CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer

CCS Associate GM for Non-Combat

• Game Masters
  • 1344 posts
  • LocationChicagoland, IL, USA

I haven't poked people for a couple of weeks because I was in a crunch with a professional project and in the middle of it my laptop died so I've got no computer time.

Vertigo

Vertigo

• Game Masters
  • 275 posts

I don't know about died.  I do know that some of the players who have contacted me have expressed an intent to step back for a few months.  Personally, I just started tech school last week and between that and work I haven't caught much time to update.  Couple that with the general lack of activity... the fires aren't out, but they have dimmed somewhat.

That being said, I'm not done yet.  I don't want to turn this into my own semi-personal fanfic, but I've still got story to tell.

EDIT: This does mean I'm updating tomorrow.  Need to get some sleep/downtime.

EDIT 2: Erm... make it Friday.  Got called in.

Vertigo

Vertigo

• Game Masters
  • 275 posts

Updates late tomorrow.  Very sick and very overworked right now.

Vertigo

Vertigo

• Game Masters
  • 275 posts

Make that late tonight.

EDIT: Make it tomorrow.  I'm just exhausted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users