Welcome to Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A little update to unspacy.com

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Heather

Heather

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 81 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

I got an email back in August from a guy who said the AMRN looked like fun, and thanking me for the nostalgia it provided. It occurred to me that nothing on the old site really makes it clear that it's dead. So, I made a couple of changes.

First, on the game boards page, I put a big announcement linking here.

Second, on the homepage, I wrote up a little history of the MRN/AMRN and again linked here. (Have fun poking around the old game links...I did!)

Let me know if I got anything wrong or missed something :) Also, if you have copies of any old homepages for old games, I'd be happy to put them up on unspacy.com as an archive.

Ryu Connor

Ryu Connor

Hellfire

• Administrators
  • 17 posts

One other change for the boards this week is the introduction of the domain name unspacy.org.

unspacy.org resolves to unspacy.net forums.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users