Welcome to Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star Citizen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

schanze

schanze

Webmaster

• Administrators
  • 555 posts
  • LocationWashington

Is anyone else planning to play Star Citizen? It's a massive space sim scheduled for release next year (alpha/beta this year). Vert, Coolhand and I are grouping up for the game and would welcome additional recruits.

Our current outfit is a set of 315p's and a Freelancer (which I may switch out for a Constellation if I can find enough people to fly it).

CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer

CCS Associate GM for Non-Combat

• Game Masters
  • 1344 posts
  • LocationChicagoland, IL, USA

It looks like a nice idea that I won't get around to playing any more than I will make a GSF-allied truckers' logisticians' corp in EVE.

gradius

gradius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

I'd be interested.  Though I can't quite commit to anything at this point.

Vertigo

Vertigo

• Game Masters
  • 275 posts

Urgh, Goonswarm...

Yep, I'll be out flying in a 315P exploring the universe and generally getting Schanze into trouble.  Course I figure Coolhand will be flying the snub fighter out of Constellation once we get one.

On a related note, the people who formed the Eridani Light Horse on Star Citizen and then turned it into a brony theme need to be killed on sight.  Not that I mind bronies in general, but you don't mix that with the ELH.  You just don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users